Total Pageviews

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


 I just want to take a minute to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have been blessed with a great abundance of good in the past year myself and I am very thankful for everyone here involved with all of the clubs. Thanks go out to everyone from myself personally, to each and every one of you.

 As we get ready for the upcoming New Year I want to remind the local club's  members and their families, as well as the surrounding areas club's members and families, of our planned 2nd Annual Nitro-Chili Burn New Years Day flying event that will be held at the field at 12 Noon on New Years Day.

 I have received numerous emails and calls informing me of several members and their families interest and confirmation of their being in attendance at the event already, and I would like to hear from everyone else also, so I know the amount of chili to make, to bring to the event on New Years Day. Please call or write an email and let me know ASAP please. This is a snow, rain or shine type of an event for everyone's enjoyment, and there will be food, fun and flying for everyone. Electrics are more than welcome then of course too, as is always the case year round, and as an added plus they are easy to start if it is cold also. HaHa!!!

I hope to see everyone there enjoying the fun together, and as a reminder I will bring some propane heat if it is needed then. I may need some help setting things up that morning before the event gets underway, if anyone is interested in assisting me also. Let me know the particulars soon.

I also want to invite any other club's members in the surrounding  region to come on out and enjoy the day with us too. Everyone and their families are more than welcome of course!


Please feel free anytime to check out the Fremont County Radio Control Club web site at www.fcrcc.blogspot.com and be sure to check out the upcoming events section, as well as all of the other links on the clubs web site. The Sky Corral Radio Control Club web site from the Pueblo, CO. area can be found at www.skycorralrcclub.com , and the Pikes Peak Radio Control Club web site from the Colorado Springs, CO. area can be found at www.pprcflyers.net .


 I hope to see everyone there for the event, and in the meanwhile please enjoy the holidays coming up with your families and friends.

Warm Regards,
Mark J. Sullivan
Ramracing1@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment