Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Saturday Flying

For Saturday, Dec 1st

The winds were blustery but not bad enough to ground Mark Sullivan, Dennis and myself. Mark achieved a "personal best" by flying every month within 2012. Way to go Mark!

Mark ended up flying his Uproar and he demonstrated flying his Escapade 40 for me. I ended up buying it from him. He also got out his P-51 but he was plagued by fuel leaks.

Anyway, the Uproar flew fine and Mark really pulled it through its paces.



 Here the photos record him bringing in the Uproar for a landing.


 This is the view looking into Mark's trailer.



Dennis doing a low, slow flyby












Dennis has flew the heck out of his Telemaster. Listen to this ... Dennis has run eight gallons of fuel this plane THIS YEAR!! I thought I flew a lot, but only a gallon and 1/2 this year.
FYI - Both Dennis and Mark paid their 2013 dues. I'll be collecting dues this coming Friday at the meeting. So remember, bring your checks and cash to the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment