Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Big Thank You!!!

I'd like to report that I received a telephone call Sunday morning from Kenny McMullen, and that he called to inform me that he had just dropped off a sealed gel style battery for the club members needs when charging their batteries while at the field.
We will keep the battery tied down inside one of the buildings and out of the weather and such, and also to try to avoid another possible theft of this battery now. I am going to the field now to check the charge state on this battery as per Kenny's directive, and will try to come up with ideas for a "through the wall" battery post set-up so a member can simply leave their plane and/or battery out on the table under the canopy and still hook up their charger conveniently.
Any suggestions please let me know of your needs and ideas soon.

Thanks again Kenny!!!

Reported Sunday, March 17th, 2013 by Mark J. Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment