I wasn't available for any flying this past weekend, Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. I did get a report from Ed that he and Bill Sr. got some flying in on Sunday. No pictures. If there was more to report, please let me know. Mark and I may go out Monday, weather permitting. The weather forecast for the next few days doesn't look good.
Remember this week we have our Annual March Auction. Please plan to participate.