Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunday Flying

It was a beautiful day for flying and there were a few of us at the field Sunday. Mark had several planes but I only saw him fly his P-51. He made several "touch and goes" that looked picture perfect. Dennis had his Seniorita trainer and he got in several flights too. Our newest member, John Dison, had his LT-40 and he was getting a lot of stick time with Rhett on the buddy box. Kenny was out too enjoying the company of his cronies. I brought out my LT-40 and I got in a few flights. Rhett flew his beautiful Skybolt Biplane. I didn't get a chance to see it fly. Would you believe it used to hang in a barbershop?

Rhett's Skybolt ready to go home

John Dison preparing his LT-40 while Rhett & Mark assist

A good time was had by all.


No comments:

Post a Comment