Total Pageviews

Friday, October 25, 2013

Bill Worthen's RC sale

I was given the honor of looking over all of the items and aircraft that Bill Worthen had, as per his final wishes, and I got the Hog-Bipe that was the very last RC plane that he ever flew before his untimely passing.
 I promise to cherish that beautiful airplane in his great memory and I am certain there will be lots of knee knocking and shaking hands and twitching fingers when I ever finally get up the nerve to fly it again in his memory. It is an absolutely gorgeous plane, as were all of his aircraft that Bill owned and built.
 I also purchased this .60 sized Great Planes Escapade that Bill had just recently purchased as an ARF and he has a few flights with it too. I can't wait to get it converted over to my 2.4 Ghz Spektrum radio setup and get it up flying in the very near future.
 And the last but definitely not least one that I bought was a .40 sized Super Sportster that like every other plane Bill owned and flew, also has a Saito 4 stroke engine on it too. Ive been at the field at various times when all 3 of these fine aircraft have flown in Bill's very capable and skilled hands. Naturally I also got the remaining Saito 4 stroke engines that Bill had for spare engines too.










There are other aircraft and RC related items up for sale yet still....Please contact Bill Worthen Jr. for further information and a time to go see what is for sale from Bill Sr's RC plane hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment